- Mukti Prasang -Rajkamal Chaudhary
- The Truthseeker: Koch Brothers’ $67M to Climate Denial (E38)
- New UN Climate Panel Report: This Criminal System Is Destroying Our Planet!
- “…it is better to be educated than to be a thief.”
- MANUFACTURING IMPERIALISM :THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONES BY G.N. SAIBABA
Published on Sep 25, 2013 http://www.democracynow.org – In an address to the United Nations General Assembly, President Obama openly embraced an aggressive military doctrine backed by previous administrations on using armed force beyond the internation”al norm of self-defense. Obama told … Continue reading
http://democracyandclasstruggle.blogspot.in/ Democracy and Class Struggle says the majority of people in the United States are against this War on Syria and must be given a voice – impeachment is a mechanism for that voice to be heard. The Corporate Media … Continue reading
Published on Jul 23, 2013 New climate change science explained by Peter Sinclair, just back from a scientific expedition to the Greenland Ice Sheet. Sinclair explains the feedback effects of melting ice, and the impacts on the northern polar jet … Continue reading
Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Answered by Potholer54. Visit his channel youtube.com/user/potholer54 for the full version and more great videos.
President Barack Obama says he has decided the US should take military action against Syria in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack that reportedly took over 1,400 lives. However, he will first seek authorization from Congress.